Back together again...

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Ask anyone I know and they will tell you how I used to be obsessed with COACH handbags.  It was not a normal obsession either.  I wouldn't look, touch, or even think of any other handbag.  There was nothing else that existed besides COACH.  That is until about two years ago when we had a bad breakup.  I was basically over everything COACH.  Something happened to the brand.  It went too mainstream with outlet stores and major retailers carrying the same bags, and all those C's plastered all over the place!!! I couldn't take it anymore and pretty much deemed our relationship in the past. 
That is until now.  Have you seen the new COACH Legacy line?  Hello Gorgeous...  
The handbag line I once so adored has gone back to their roots FINALLY!!! The beautiful leather with classic hardware and that namesake tag all incredibly together once again. 

They've brought back some of the pieces that started the brand but now in all these bright, beautiful, and bold colors for FALL.   One of the most iconic is the duffle bag which was created in 1970.

COACH Colorblock Legacy Duffle


The Penny Shoulder bag is that perfect go to for the weekend when you need something small yet classy to carry.  It comes in 6 beautiful colors and has the iconic COACH turn lock closure.
COACH Penny Shoulder Purse


I think my favorite by far is the Legacy Basket Clutch.  It's such a fabulous size for date night or going to the office.  I want all 5 colors.  
COACH Legacy Basket Clutch 


It seems once again we might be back together.  Thank you COACH for going back to the archives where it all began.  

P.S.  I also checked out the COACH store at Oak Park which I haven't stepped foot into for two years.  If you haven't been lately you should check it out.  They've remodeled and it looks incredible!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the Legacy line. So angry at my mother for throwing all of hers out. I literally dug through her closet a few months back looking for them.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger