Holiday Mart Strikes Again...

Monday, October 22, 2012

This past weekend was the 25th annual Junior League of Kansas City's Holiday Mart.  Each year Holiday Mart features more than 220 specialty vendors and more than 22,000 shoppers come from all over.  I attend each year and always come away with something fun and exciting and this year was no exception.  On my list this year were bows for baby girl, some kind of Christmas decor, and maybe a special present or two.  
First stop- I found these adorable socks for baby girl.  Of course, I couldn't buy just one color so I bought two.  I figured you can always use more socks.  I found these from pizzazzingyou.

 

Next up was some sort of Christmas decor.  I've been trying to think of something unique to put on my porch for Christmas and Nell Hills had just what I was looking for. These incredible white lanterns with garland and bows. I think they'll look beautiful with candles inside of them for the holiday. 


I thought maybe I was finished after finding these lanterns except for one problem.  In order to put the garland and bows on top of the lanterns it would take about an hour.  This meant more walking around and more shopping.  So, I wandered back around again and ended up at my very first stop. 
I was back at pizzazzingyou and looking at the baby clothes this time.  I have what you would call the - I am a first time mother and I buy anything that's cute syndrome.  I know she'll probably wear this outfit once or not at all but I couldn't leave without it.  I blame the hour long wait:)  

Isn't this to die for! 

Anyways, another successful year at Holiday Mart and I always feel good about helping out a great cause.  Since it began in 1988, Holiday Mart has helped to raise more than $8 million for Kansas City community projects.   So, thanks Holiday Mart and see you next year!
                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger