Week 23...

Friday, October 26, 2012

This week has flown by! I almost forgot to update the week.  We are now ending week 23, not a lot of changes this week but some things to note.

                                                              Yes-things I want to eat
                                            No-things that make me want to throw-up.



The camera and I got into a disagreement when I was taking this picture so the colors didn't come out as they should but again I am not a photographer or an artist so this is what came out. 

Cravings This Week- Honeycrisp Apples with peanut butter
Sleeping Patterns- I am told you are supposed to sleep on your left side although I wake up in the middle of the night because my left side has fallen asleep and is all numb feeling. 
Biggest Change- Heartburn City!!! Now, anything I eat is giving me heartburn. ughh....
Nursery Update - Well, no painting yet.  I keep waiting, but nothing has happened.  I am at the mercy of others since I can't paint(I cant' stand not being in control).  On a side note, my love surprised me with a shabby chic chandelier for baby girls room.  He came home last weekend after picking up the crib and had bought the chandelier because I've been talking about it nonstop.  I can't wait to see how it looks! Will post a picture once it's up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger