A New Life Planner...

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I am very old fashioned about some things in my life.  Daily planners are one of them.  Now, I am trying to be better about putting my appointments and tasks into my phone, but there's just something about writing everything down.  I like to be able to go back and look at my planner and highlight items, take notes,  and just write things down.  I am always in search for the perfect planner and I think I've hit the jackpot!!!
One of my girlfriends had this incredible planner and I just had to get one!  They are Daily Life Planners from Erin Condren. 
The best thing about the planners is you can customize to your life! You can even design the front cover with pictures of your little ones, your initials, and even your name.  I choose to do one with my initials and name. 


The inside of the planner has everything you would want to keep your life organized:

Double page monthly spread


Weekly double page spread


Even pages to keep track of birthdays and anniversaries which I definitely need help with!


There's also room for notes, a handy plastic pocket to keep receipts or whatever you might lose, and the front and back covers are even laminated!  

There's plenty of designs to choose from:


The planners are a little pricey at $50 and there are options you can add which cost extra, but if it helps keep me on track then it's worth the little extra.  Plus, it's super cute!  I am counting on this planner to help me stay on top of my life for the next year.  Check back with me at the end of 2013 and I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger