Spring Must Haves...

Friday, April 26, 2013




Here's what I am craving for Spring...

Spring Line Up
1.  I love anything French and stripped,  so of course I need this in my wardrobe.  www.asos.com 
2. A pop of color on a scarf is the easiest way to accessorize an outfit.  www.bananarepublic.com
3. A fun way to do flip-flops.  www.toryburch.com
4. Tulips are my favorite flower and immediately say SPRING HAS ARRIVED! 
5. I am loving the way this new Burt's Bee's lip gloss feels. So soft yet still has shine.  
6. These turquoise earrings from Stella & Dot are a great addition to my collection.  www.stella&dot.com
7. This Channel bronzer is an easy way to get my Summer glow going now. www.chanel.com
8. How hot is this new color from Essie?  And, I love the name- The Cab-ana- www.essie.com
9. Yellow is my new current color I am obsessing over.  www.bananarepublic.com
10. Any scent that reminds me of the Hawaiian Islands is the perfect scent.  www.tommybahama.com
                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger