The Perfect Flat...

Monday, April 15, 2013

I've been on the lookout for the perfect ballet flat for sometime now.  With a baby in tow, a diaper bag to carry, groceries, and any other crap,  the heels are no longer an option.  I knew this was coming and have finally had to face reality.  With so many options out there for a ballet flat I was looking for a few must haves.

1. Must be leather. 
2. Must be comfortable- I can wear everyday comfortable.
3. Must be neutral enough I could wear with multiple outfits.
4. Must be easy to pack and light enough to throw in my bag. 
5. Must hug my foot so my heel doesn't come out when I walk. 

The winner:

$138

I was so impressed with these shoes I considered more than one pair.  They are so comfortable and the leather is nice and soft and there's even a small tiny wedge so you're not completely flat on the ground! Best of all the CeCe comes in 6 different colors in case you can't make up your mind. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger