HAPPY 3 MONTHS!!!

Wednesday, May 22, 2013


Time for another monthly update! My precious little lovey is 3 months old today! Where is the time going? This was a very exciting month for all of us and it was a month filled with lots of firsts for London.

1. First plane ride down to Texas and she did phenomenol! I even had passengers congratulating me at the end of the plane on how well she did. Thank you very much! 
2. First time on a boat out on Lake Conroe.
3. First time meeting her Uncle Brett.
4. First birthday party for her BFF Addison.
5. First time sitting in her Bumbo.
6. First time sleeping in her crib.
7. First time going to the farmers market. 
8. And, last but not least.  This isn't a first but it's continuous now. She's  sleeping through the whole  night! I hope I didn't just jinx myself by saying this!!!

Happy 3 months!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger