J. CREW STYLE SESSION

Friday, May 24, 2013


 Last night I went to the J. CREW STYLE SESSION to check out the new Summer line.  This was the first time the KC Plaza store had done this and it was lots of fun! Besides being able to see all the fabulous things for Summer they had sips and snacks for the stylish shoppers to enjoy!


My very Personal Stylist and real life friend Sarah already had a room decked out for me when I arrived.  I was hoping to get a few fun pieces to carry me through the Summer.


I am loving all the colors and J. Crew has definitely mastered the art of print mixing. I ended up walking away with these really cute pieces for the Summer and can't wait to wear them!

 Postcard Mini Skirt
 The cutest little outfit for a BBQ or dinner with friends.
 
Chambray Dot Peasant Top
This top is ultra versatile to wear with white, dark, or colored denim. And, I love anything chambray automatically screams comfort! Plus hides the muffin baby top as I like to call it pretty well! 

Thanks Sarah and can't wait for my next Style Session!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger