baby bluum box...

Thursday, July 25, 2013

bluum box
I recently signed up for bluum box, which is basically the equivalent of birchbox for babies. I had received a 50% off coupon so I thought I'd give it a try.  We received our first box today and this is what was inside.  The idea behind bluum box is the the newest and coolest items for baby and mom! You sign up for a membership and are sent a new box of stuff to try every month.  A few of these items I have actually had my eye on so I was more than thrilled to get them in our box today! I paid $12.50 plus shipping for the box with the 50% off coupon.  I haven't decided if this is going to be a monthly thing yet but who doesn't love to get a new box of goodies every month???
1. for mom- Vapur- Foldable Water Bottle
2. for baby- Momma- fork- orange
3. for baby- Kellytoy- Travel pillow
4. for baby- mOmma- Teether
5. for baby- Nurturme plum peas dried organic baby food
6. for mom- Zizzybee mesh storage bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger